Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
10-01-2021, 04:49 PM
I'm Trying to Find A Signal Fire

Pyralis' eyes shifted eagerly between the two wolves as her body swayed. Suddenly the winged man charged for her. Yes! Yes! Her defenses set swiftly in her eagerness for blood shed. Pyralis kicked off hard to meet her attacker, seeking to shift her body to the left so that her right shoulder aligned with the youth's center line. Doing so brought her out of line of his left shoulder and she sought to throw her right shoulder hard into the underside of his neck, seeking to strike the trachea. At the same time her jaws lunged forward as she sought to catch the base of Mortis' right wing in her jaws, where it connected to his body. She wanted to shred his flesh and cripple the strange limb. As she was keeping in close proximity she couldn't dodge the man's claws. They struck her chest, ripping significant lacerations down her front, spilling her blood out onto the grass and snow.

Pyralis vs Mortis for Freedom/Dominance
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Leather bracers with blades
Defensive Battle Accessory: Studded leather armor with cowl
Companion 1: Harris Hawk, Female - Flying
Companion 2: Potoo, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Navigator & Master Fighter
Specialty: Saboteur

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!