Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-09-2013, 08:08 AM

Though he had done nothing particularly strenuous, he felt fatigued to the core. But he would not admit it to Euphrosyne; for he decided, as he approached her, that he would follow her to the ends of this earth. He had nobody else, besides Kangi, and maybe she could live with them to once he found her! Tail slowly wagged behind him as he hobbled closer to her, his eyes welling with tears that he refused to let fall.

Feeling her tongue against his head, he dipped his muzzle to the earth and tucked his head under hers. He had grown nearly an inch or two while she'd been away, but he was still rather scrawny -- even skinnier than before. The boy could doubtlessly use a good meal. "Yes," he replied softly, whimpering sadly. He sat down as well, curling closer against her neck. "I-it's okay.. thank you for looking..." Slowly he pulled away, his silver gaze still glazed over with tears. "Can... maybe... I live with you? At least for awhile? I don't know much about hunting or anything and I don't really know anyone in my pack well..." His voice was pleading -- if only he knew he hardly had to ask at all. He was worried she would turn him away, that she didn't want to deal with an unsure, afraid yearling -- he'd never asked if she had any family or friends of her own, but he didn't want to intrude on her life if she felt uncomfortable with the idea.