Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-01-2021, 05:35 PM

When a reply came, Modesty’s tail began to wave before her head whipped around. She found herself in stunned silence for a moment, her jaw dropping as she took in some that looked like… well, almost even, looked like her… Even her brother who had the same purple hues as she did carried far more black and white in his coat. Her shocked expression turned into a broad smile. How crazy was this?! She wasn’t the only one! “Wow! You’re really pretty!” She responded without much of a thought. It was true, after all, and like everyone she had met so far, he seemed pretty friendly too, which of course would only help.

When he asked if she was from the area, she shook her head in the negative, “I was born south of here, but my family are travelling at the moment.” She replied with a smile. It really was difficult to take her eyes off him, but she didn’t want to be rude and openly stare either. When he asked if she would like to explore with him, her toes began to dance excitedly in the grass, “Of course! I went exploring in a cave the other day with my friend, she’s a maned wolf and has looooong legs, but we forgot to take a torch, and I said we should have bought my sister cos at least she glows, all i got are these noisy quills, but she’s so lucky, I wish I could glow, then I wouldn’t have any trouble with caves! Do you think there are any caves around here?” She finally stopped for a breath, eyes wide and sparkling, her whole body wriggling with her enthusiasm, what way should they go first?

Oh but she was being rude again. She visibly flinched and her ears flicked back momentarily, “Oh right! I’m Modesty, you probably don’t wanna go exploring with a stranger after all.” Her smile was wide again and her tail continued to sweep wide archs at her back.

“Speech”

We are the jack-o-lanterns in July setting fire to the sky