size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
10-01-2021, 06:11 PM

Jynn's large ears flicked back, nearly pinning to her skull as the noise and ruckus around her reached a fever pitch. That would be the other thing that would be hard for her. She'd fought in all kinds of conditions, on all kinds of terrain, but never with a bunch of screaming strangers yelling at or even for her. That would prove a difficult distraction to overcome. Jynn felt she'd seen enough, as the leopard flipped the monitor lizard on its back and delivered a brutal blow to its belly. A particularly loud wolf started working his way down to the ring, no doubt seeking to challenge the new victor. Jynn got to her feet and turned to leave. "I think I'm ready to move on."