size
Medium
build
Light
player
KatG2

The Ooze Participant
10-01-2021, 07:37 PM
She finally knew how he felt when she was on the receiving end of a pep talk. She’d not soon forget the way he pressed how wonderful he thought she was. Her flaws were not flaws when she was been through so much. Lillith didn’t see any of his negative thoughts in this boy that she held so dear. He could blame himself, but there were dangers out in the world and she didn’t out her protection on anyone but herself. But now Roman saved her multiple times now. From a Jaguar and a Saber cat.

Her words did little to put that fighting shine back into his eyes, but she said what she felt. Words meant nothing, but actions did. He kissed her back when she leaned forward against his slate lips. She could feel his hesitation, but it wasn’t anything compared to the love she felt. There was shame still remaining in him, she could feel it in his words and the way his gaze lowered from hers.

"All I got was a scratch, thanks to you.” She whispered, aiming to press her forehead against his. "Roman, we were partners fighting that jaguar away. I know you want to keep me safe but… I.. I.. don’t want to be protected, I want to fight at your side.” She struggled with her words, but again. Actions always spoke louder.

Lillith slid off the bed and kissed his cheek before hurrying over to where hsi gift lay. Quickly she put on her own Jaguar pelt, almost like a scarf around her neck, then she picked up the very nearly finished caped armor. Lil sat back on her haunches, using her dainty front paws to lift the head and display the body. "I.. Made you something.” She told him softly, taking her turn to be unable to meet his gaze. Her chest fluttered and nerves fluttered in her belly, worried about how he’d react to her gift after what she had said.

"Speech"