so sing me a song and string me along

Silverback

gems
size
build
player
08-09-2013, 10:50 AM

~*~

"Assasain?" The she-cat repeated. Her eyes fluttered in surprise that was only half real. "So there are wolves that specify in the killing of their own kind?" She have voice to the first musing of thought that popped in her head. What a strange thing. Here she would give half her tail just to speak with another of her kind. She would never want to hurt, unless it was a matter of protecting herself and she had no way to escape ? or if it was a just for a bit of rough play. ?I suppose it?s no surprise really,? she mumbled, ?with how close you all choose to live with eachother.? Silverback had lived with her mother for a year or so and they?d ended up brushing eachother the wrong way plenty of times. But cats could just bat at eachother, hiss venomous threats and then swagger proudly away. They didn?t have to kill one another to get their point across. Idiot wolves, Silverback drawled inwardly. But the she-wolf wasn?t quite finished. Her last note was so true it didn?t even warrant a smirk. ?Certainly..? was all Silverback repeated in her lilting, silken purr.

~*~