ardent

It's a Dance We Do

Luns!

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2021, 09:09 PM
Okay, this was definitely her favorite place. Not including her den with her little head garden. She supposed they were both equally her favorite. The fresh smell of blood both new and old helped ease her anxieties about whatever she had to feel anxious about. And that was usually when she had nobody to entertain her or when she felt like she had absolutely nothing to do. Dual-toned gaze turned to the sky as snowflakes lightly fell around her. She had found a spot that she liked, and unlike others, she never really called for an opponent. Her howl wasn't exactly something that was pretty to listen to, but rather the opposite. It always sounded like a dying cat caterwauling in its last throes of death. Or like a dying animal. Yeah, no. She wasn't much of a howler.

Instead, she walked in a circle, making a ring for a potential spar, though truth be told she also wouldn't mind a game of tag or something if whoever came along was up for it!