ardent

Trippin' Up The Stairs

Spar and/or race?

Medusa

"Do you want to meet all my monsters? Think you're tough, I know they'll drive you bonkers!"

Insomnia
Wraith

Master Fighter (684)

Master Hunter (325)

An icon representing the specialty Saboteur Saboteur

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Festival OrganizerWealthyLegendaryHomebodyWinnerVengeance
Critical Dodge!LoserCritical Fail!By A WhiskerRapid Poster - RainbowPride - Aromantic
SocialiteSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipScarredDouble MasterOoh La La
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethSnake EyesOverachieverPride - Asexual1K
Dream WeaverUnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-01-2021, 09:13 PM
A girlish voice captured her attention and she looked up to find the owner of the voice. It was a vibrant young she-wolf, red as fire with horns that looked like they were from another animal sprouting from her head. She couldn't help but be enthralled by what she was looking at. She sure was pretty! But what really caught Medusa's attention was the word fun. "Fun!? Medusa is always looking for fun! Medusa likes to play! She's good at playing!" She barked, eyes brightening as her head twitched to the side in her usual fashion. Was it weird? Probably. But it was her tic, nothing she could really do about it and she never really noticed it, either. "What does the red wolf wanna play!?" She was game for anything these days.