size
Small
build
Light
player
Res

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-01-2021, 11:48 PM

Briar spoke and while her words weren't false, they didn't assuage the intense feeling of awkwardness filling Bowen. They were both sleeping with the same wolf. The antlered fae was the mate of Artorias, but she would be leaving to head back home. Bowen would be here with her brother. Perhaps it was so awkward because she didn't know how Briar felt about the situation. By her reaction, it didn't seem to bother the other woman much, but she very well could have been hiding her distaste.

The choice of words that Briar spoke made Bowen's ears shift backwards for a moment. 'As long as this keeps going on.' As though she and Artorias loving one another was a fleeting thing and they would both get over it. No, Bowen didn't foresee that happening. She would warm her brother's bed for as long as he wanted her in it. If a time came where he decided that he'd had enough, Bowen would leave The Hallows. She and Haiku would go somewhere else far, far away.

"I have no problem with him sleeping with you," Bowen admitted. Really, she had no problems with Briar at all now that her initial surge of jealousy had melted away, thanks to Art. She had been jealous simply because, with Briar here, Art didn't need Bowen. He had proved otherwise the night before the fireplace. He would always need her and she would always need him.

To further try and smooth the situation, Bowen continued. "I've reconnected with an old friend. My oldest friend." Bowen stared into the fire, her lids drawn mostly closed to shield against the bright, orange light. "Haiku is my priority and I am his. He's accepted that Artorias and I will always love one another and may seek comfort from one another now and again." Perhaps she was just trying to assure Briar that she wasn't trying to seek the foremost place in the heart of Artorias. Bowen had already spoken more than she'd initially planned, so the young fae went silent after that, waiting for Briar's reaction.

"Bowen"
[Image: gSBkYSG.gif]Bowen Arrow Carpathius [Image: 2cnsALh.png]