size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
10-02-2021, 02:28 AM

"What else am I going to do? I'm retired." Her brow quirked up as he said that, and when he continued and ended what he said in a question to her, she couldn't help the wry grin. Yeah, she felt that. "Nowhere to be at the moment, no. So I guess we can keep each other company." She stated before walking towards him and taking a seat at his side. He was a stranger, yes. But she was no stranger to men nor did she care to be cautious. Caution, after all, was ill-fitting to her personality. She was bold and adaptable, easily going for what she wanted and today, she supposed it would be someone to brood with. "I know how you feel. I suppose you could say I'm in the same boat. My kids are grown and out in the world, and I left my old pack once I realized there was nothing there for me, though I recently came upon another that seems better suited."

She glanced at him, noting his longer canines and the vibrant bi-colored gaze he had. His markings were also different, his pelt quite the contrast to her own. He was handsome, she had to admit. "Paradise. And you, big guy? It's a shame to be drinking out here alone, but luckily for you, I happened to be in the area. What do you say? Drinks on you, dinner on me?"

"Talk" "You" Think
Tracker
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!