An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipPride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Legendary
Derby WinnerHomebodyLighting McQueenExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
Halloween 2020 - Haunted House1KBeevent
10-02-2021, 10:43 AM

Hanako raised a paw in surrender. She wasn't gonna keep pushing at it as she'd received his hint loud and clear. Not that Tyrian left much room for misunderstanding. She was grateful though, he could have easily taken it out on her and she would've been powerless to stop him. It was smart not to though, as things stood the Armada was the aggressor, giving the King plenty of time to stew on how he would react. How things would develop from here on out was a mystery, but it didn't take a genius to realise the ball was in Firesides court.

It wasn't hard to imagine what they were capable of, she'd heard recounts of their raids and the like. The capable warriors that filled their ranks.

"I'm just saying if it comes to war, leave me and my stuff alone." She told him, offering him a side glance.  "Or you'll be in big trouble, you hear?" It was a joke, the thought of them raiding Armada to rummage through her den was laughable. Hopefully.

[Image: dfvjf24-4160f57c-3b2d-47de-b3e1-aa34987f...SqQlFNW-eM]