Teneo

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
10-02-2021, 12:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2021, 12:35 PM by Teneo. Edited 1 time in total.)
https://www.linkpicture.com/q/Polish_20211002_133602742.jpg -ref

Maybe it was all the adreniline coursing through his body like venom to cloud his mind, or maybe he just didn't care anymore, but Teneo refused to let himself waver under the empty, predatory gaze of the other male. And as they stepped closer, lips pulled into a grin that made his skin crawl beneath his fur, the dark chocolate and cream wolf felt the fur along his shoulders bristle in silent warning. Teneo was not a piece of prey. What was most unsettling though, was the strangers response. Anger or dismissal was something he could deal wiith, but that unwavering smirk was unexpected. And the words that followed- they were nothing short of triggering.

"I saved your life, you owe it to me now."

His ears pinned against his skull as unwanted memories flashed through his mind; the white-hot burn of a crude brand on his flank, the feeling of teeth on his throat as he was thrashed around like a ragdoll, hot breath on the back of his neck as a larger body held him down. Hatred and shame were a storm raging inside his heart, and with a clenched jaw he pushed them down before they could flood his senses. 'Your not there anymore. Your free. Your alive.' he told himself

"I don't owe you anything. I didn't ask for your help." the stubborn wolf replied, not letting his outward mask of poised confidence faulter. He was a prince, after all, even if he was no longer in his kingdom. "Besides, I don't even know what 'working for you' consists of. How can you expect someone to blindly agree to something so vague?" he added with a soft huff.