gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
10-02-2021, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2021, 03:56 PM by Chaos. Edited 2 times in total.)
She seemed to be in much of the same predicament as he, which was nice because he had been feeling an awful lot like he was the broken one, and it was good to know that he wasn't so alone after all. He did grin at her over his bowl. "Chaos. I admit you may regret that offer after you actually taste this stuff." Still, he slid the bowl over to her to drink. She had some catching up to do if they were going to do a proper grouchfest. "I am lucky, you know, to find some a beautiful woman willing to keep me company." The fact that he was about to make some very poor life choices was very much in his mind, though between the alcohol and the melancholy it seemed more like some damn fine choices. Neither one of them were looking for love - just mutual validation, and they could find that sharing moonshine and sneaking kisses - and more - as long as they didn't think too heavy on the consequences.

-lazy fade to black?-

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write