gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Joe

UnderachieverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipWealthyPride - BisexualDouble Master
LoserThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Ice Bridge ExplorerWordyCritical Fail!
1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
10-02-2021, 07:32 PM

Manea's compliment to him and her returned kiss made the dire brute murr with delight. He was a sadistic and twisted bastard, of that there could be no denying, but in these quiet moments of peace, with only the wolf he loved with all that remained of his heart and soul, Alastor felt content. No demons clawed at the insides of his mind, no beast threatened to break out of its cage, no violent urges pulled at him like marionette strings. Alastor was simply existing in his life with his family, with his mate. He was such a radically different wolf than he had been a year ago. Manea had changed him for the better, given him life, purpose, a family, and love, all without altering who he fundamentally was. That was why he loved his violet queen seated at his side, both wolves gazing up at the enormous moon and letting its light bathe over them.

Alastor gave a rumbling murr when Manea nuzzled into his cheek, taking her warm affection as easily as she gave it. Red-tipped ears perked when she began to speak, thanking the threads of fate for bringing them together to give them this magnificent life. A wide smile spread across Alastor's face, free of any madness or malice. It wasn't often that Manea was so tender and vulnerable with him, but he cherished every moment when she gave them. "You already know the hell I lived in before I met you. Every moment I've shared with you and our beautiful children is a treasure I am fortunate to have. Whatever force brought us together, be it deity or fate or happenstance, I owe it my life, as I owe it to you as well." He spoke in his low, husky voice, a subtle growl rolling with each word as he allowed himself a tender and vulnerable moment with his wife in turn.

Turning his head, he slowly nuzzled his snout along the side of Manea's, brushing up over her forehead to place a kiss on her crown. Just as she was, Alastor was feeling a little frisky himself tonight as well. Maybe it was because it had been a little while since their time alone on the island, or maybe because he felt a little thrill of power for showing that firefly creature how he had used his curse to his own advantage. Maybe it was as simple as being in this romantic atmosphere with his drop dead sexy mate and they once more had some time to themselves. Alastor gave another low, lustful rumble in his chest as he brought his muzzle to catch one of Manea's delicate amethyst ears between his teeth, releasing it only to whisper to her, "The twins are asleep, Irilyth is in for the night... It's just us, my queen." No doubt Manea would understand the implication of his words without him needing to remove the subtlety. Why not make the most of their alone time in such a romantic venue?

"Alastor"

Warning: Alastor is an explicitly mature character for violent and sexual content. Read his threads with caution.
As his mate, Manea may enter any of Alastor's threads not marked Private.