Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
10-04-2021, 04:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2021, 04:29 PM by Recluse. Edited 1 time in total.)
That's right, more kids are being born on Halloween. We all knew Recluse was gonna need at least one edgy Halloween litter, and it's here! After literally a one-off one night stand, in which they didn't even share their names Oxx managed to get Recluse pregnant. (Which definitely is changing her plans.) But that means I am once again looking for players for this litter. So without further ado:

The rules: Real quick right off the bat, I expect at least a moderate amount of activity for these characters, I am not the fastest poster however Recluse is my alpha and as such is one of my more active characters. If you feel you cannot be active for an extended period of time please reach out to me, if you fail to do so and go at least a month without at least one post your puppy may be reclaimed without warning. If you plan to set your puppy inactive please reach out to me, I will take them back no questions asked. If you do set them inactive I will reclaim them without warning.

The Parents: Recluse Klein and Oxx Carpathius What that means for the pups is that they will have 25% off on Albino colors from their mother and Height up to 42 inches and the ability to inherit serrated teeth as a minor mutation from their father.

The Plots: So I know I said this last time but...  This is the only other litter I will be adopting out for Recluse where all adopted puppies will be 100% raised by her as while Recluse will be prone to picking children she does not approve of and dropping them off suddenly on their dads since she didn't even get Oxx's name that's very much out of the question. As such I will not be considering apps of any characters with obvious disabilities, physical or mental as Recluse would not keep them and they'd be left to die. Note: This does not apply to albino traits that give a character disadvantages, such as light blindness or fragile skin, as Recluse herself has those. Currently Recluse also has an older litter so these kids will have older siblings already established. All of Recluse's current children are listed on her profile.

Additionally, as these puppies are the children of Habari's leader they will be in the running for Heir to the pack, though she will consider all of her children and not just her first litter, any particularly ambitious or active children will be considered for this rank and may be forced to fight for it and to keep it. Please keep in mind this includes Recluse's other litter, meaning their older siblings.

Alignments and Personalities: Alignments can range from true neutral to chaotic evil, the Kleins are a darker family generally and will not be taught what might be considered common morals, your character should not be a bleeding heart as Recluse would quickly stifle that in any of her children. Additionally, while she may be callous from time to time Recluse will genuinely care for her children and not be a neglectful mother to any children she keeps so familial hate would not make sense, I understand IC things can change a character but these should not be things planned from the outset.

Names: Creepy-themed names, avoid specifically literature or media names but things like creature names, feeling names or biological names are on the table. Ex. Chupacabra, Bile, Ichor, Fear, Anxiety etc. Additionally Halloweeny names of a creepy nature. This time no god names. Going to be picky a little here as I really do want to give this litter a very thematic naming scheme, I suggest having a few options ready to go. They currently have one sibling named Occult just to give an idea of the vibe I am looking for.

Designs: Please know all provided designs (and corresponding art) will be reclaimed/stay with the character if reclaimed or adopted out. They absolutely are not to be used outside of the site. You are free to provide your own, which will stay with you in the event of re-adoption.  

Designs Please be aware there are absolutely more designs on the way, I will do my best to update as they come in.

Form:
Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Alignment:[/b]
[b]Apperance:[/b] (Please pick two designs if picking from those provided, site minimum)

[b]Personality:[/b] (Site minimum)
[b]Skills:[/b]
[b]Plans:[/b]

[b]RP Sample:[/b] (Only if we've never threaded before)

Note: Recluse was granted 3 free pups however I will cover passes for any additional puppies as needed so the only purchases that need to be considered is markings/colors/mutations.

Due Date for Apps is October 26th
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.