ardent

Take Me As Your Own

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
08-09-2013, 03:23 PM

She remained still despite the mans slow forward movement. The ghost seemed to be drawing closer to her with every breath, but she did not retreat, and she wouldn't retreat. Defiant or not she would not give into this man, she was far too intrigued in what he might have to offer. Despite her young age and ignorance she was fully enjoying his embrace, and she saw no reason to back away. Minor defenses were raised, but nothing would protect her now if he wished to grasp her between his jaws. Though she doubted he would need to take that type of action, she was already voluntarily falling into his deceitful plot.

"I won't deny that I have been a little naughty lately." Lyrics would spill from her maw in the most sensual of tones. Something in her mind was changing, this man had an unbelievable amount of influence over her. Why? "Why promise something for the future, when you can have it today? My maturity seems to be building far faster than it should." With her mothers death and her recent birthday the naive girl had to grow up a lot faster than she had planned. Not even two weeks ago she was frolicking through Valhalla's open plains with her mother, and now she was on a thin sheet of ice with thee devils ghost standing over her. Oh how time changed things.

His laughter caused her ears to flip back, but as he spoke they swiveled forward. She didn't want to miss a word. His paw would come forward, and she would pull hers back, causing his force to miss her elbow. If he wanted to dominate her, he would have to work a little harder than that, or at least a little longer. "Valhalla. I am a princess there, set up to take my mothers place as beta come the next season. I suggest you not pry me from my home, or you will have a rude awakening. Her brow raised as she said the word pry. She wondered how he would react to this even though she doubted he would have to pry her from Valhalla. "Who knows ghost, you may not have to twist a leg to have me."

OOC: totally fine with me doll! Make your post as short as you want to, they are still marvelous ;P

Speech,