Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
10-02-2021, 10:06 PM
Lia offered her a smile from beneath her dipped head. “Yes, My Lady” she agreed, a hint of eagerness bleeding into her polite tones. At her agreement, Syanna was quick to lead them away. Learning new herbs would definitely be useful. She had already seen numerous plants in Boreas that she hadn’t seen before. It would be wonderful to learn the healing properties of those that had them.

She kept herself just a step beside the other wolf, holding herself with difference to the woman who had agreed to teach her. “One of the slaves in my group had a little healing knowledge. She realised it was something I needed to learn after my… popularity. The Masters allowed it.” she added. Being truthful, well holding back the worst details. “I’ve found it a useful skill.”

As for the glowing - “My Mistress Briar and I noticed it the other day as well. She says she hasn’t seen anything like it” she explained, pausing at a particularly bright cluster of flowers. “I was actually hoping you might be able to shed some light on it. If it was a sort of fungus, or infection in the plants?”

"Speech"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]