Advanced Healer (90)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
10-02-2021, 11:23 PM
Lia offered a small smile to that. Caring for those important to you was something she understood - just thinking of the way Briar had stood in front of her. Fierce, unrelenting, after fighting off her attacker… it still sent chills through her. If she ever had a chance to return the favor to Briar, she would. Undoubtably.

With their attention turned to the glowing plants, the fiery girl gave a small nod. Yes, she could see that. It didn’t seem to hold a smell, either. At least not that Lia could disconcern. Lia just hoped it wasn’t toxic, or damaging to the strains of herbs along here. That sounded like something that would be a lasting, damaging issue.

At Syanna’s motion, Lia followed after her. Heading towards the water. “Good idea”[ /b] she said, reaching a paw over to touch the herb. Frowning at the glow. [b] “I’d be hesitant to use them until I understood how the makeup of the plant might be changed” imagine trying to heal Briar, and making her sick instead? She shuddered at the thought.

Syanna cut the stalk, and the glow died. “Oh…. yes, actually… the same happened to the Merigold I found with Briar” she explained. She noticed the worry in Syanna, and her own ears flattened to her skull. Feeding off the fear of the other wolf. She scurried away from the glowing flowers. “As you wish, My Lady. Perhaps, if the herbs in Auster are not similarly affected, I might speak to Armada’s healer about getting our stores from there.”

"Speech"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]