Expert Healer (130)

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
10-03-2021, 12:17 AM

Mortis and Hika were out on a holiday, leaving the den to just Lia and Briar for the moment. It meant a lot of space - built for a giant wolf with wings - for Art to stretch out in near the opening of the cave. At his agreement, she immediately began pulling out the ingredients needed. They were close at hand, she had been making Briar stew to help her get over her cold.

“It’s my pleasure, My Lord” she assured him as she settled it over the fire to heat. Happy to be a busy body, she gave her hands something to do preparing a bowl for his study and tidying up after herself.

At his question however, her head shot up nervously. Had Briar told him? She couldn’t imagine the Princess keeping anything from him, but she didn’t know. The man was gone now, and there was nothing Art could do. Telling him would only unnecessarily worry him. But, nor could she lie, not to him. She eyed him cautiously for a moment, wondering if his question was leading. He had wanted her to tell him of anything that happened to her after all, hadn’t he? After a pause that was far more suspicious than she would have liked, she responded.

“Briar has been wonderful to me, Art. The Armada wolves here don’t seem to consider me a slave at all.” Which had certainly shocked her. If she was very hesitant to leave pack lands, then it was no matter. Almost everything she wanted was here in the Armada - or too far away anyway, at the Hallows.

"Speech"
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]