Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
10-03-2021, 01:20 AM

Deus found her in the hot house, and she looked up from her off cuttings, her frown slowly leaving her as she focused past the herbs and to Deus. “Close the door, love” she ordered him gently as she felt the brush of cold air coming in with him. Strange glow or no, she didn’t want the cold killing her plants.

He did as she bid and came closer, looking at the herbs that had caught her attention. Absent-mindedly, she reached out a paw and pulled the younger wolf closer to her. It was almost comical, the tiny healer and her giant son.

“Perhaps,” she said. While not believing herself, she did believe in her children's right to decide for themselves. “But whatever their cause, I must determine if the change will do good or harm to my patients. See how the glow fades when it’s cut from the stem?” she said, snipping one such herb and handing it to him. So he could see for himself the way the glow died when it was no longer connected to its soil. “I haven’t made any changes to the soil, nor have I seen anything like it.” Then, pulling her attention from the herb, to glance upwards at the dark sky and the full moon, she frowned. “Bad dreams again, my love?” she asked gently.

"Speech"