Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
10-03-2021, 01:50 AM

She wasn’t so sure about that, but offered no resistance. Only a word of caution. “Blessing or no, I have to be certain what I'm giving to my patients. They trust me to do right by them, and I am duty bound to do so.” She explained to him, her ethics set in stone. She did however raise a brow at his offer. “That would be cruel. I intend first to test its reaction to bits of skin and blood, and if I need a living subject, my own body will do.” that had been the way she had learnt much of her knowledge in the past. “Do you know how to test plants on yourself with minimal risk?” she asked her son.

Before, of course, launching into an explanation. She always ensured her children had the best knowledge to guide them. “There are six steps in a testing. First, you separate the entirety into sections, second, you sniff it. Search for a strong or unpleasant smell. Then, test a small piece by placing it in contact with your inner elbow or wrist or a small moment. Wait to see if it causes any reaction. Do you know what sort of reactions you're looking for?” she quizzed him. Pausing from her lesson to listen to his dream. “I’m not sure, have you seen the moon lately, my love? Or the fireflies? Perhaps you saw their glow from beneath your closed lids” she offered him.

"Speech"