size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipDouble Master1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3
10-03-2021, 02:33 AM

Her response was gentle, but the bitter after tones of disregard for her own health still lingered within him. Deus was not convinced and it showed clearly upon his face. "Then I shall trap one, without harming it. It will feel fear, but no pain. Then you can sedate it as you do wolves who suffer severe injury. If the glow is a curse and kills it, at least it will be peaceful and ethical. For the greater good, as it is when we hunt." He was pushing her harder then he initially intended, but was set upon finding a solution that did not pose risk to his loved ones. Losing his mother would irreparably break him, of that Deus was certain.

Riva rattled off the other correct answers, and Deus did his best to commit it to memory. Perhaps if he tested the herbs in this way on himself and came to her with the results, he may be able to avoid risking her self-experimentation. She did not speak on herbs much further, and as her lecture broke off and she put aside her herbs, he found himself meeting her gaze across from him curiously.

Deus felt a pang of guilt as she continued - religion never seemed a comfortable subject for Riva, though if she was approaching it now it must have been clear upon his face that he'd needed it. A part of him wanted to spare her the discomfort of ruminating on something she did not believe in, but the other part yearned to discuss with a wolf to whom he looked up to so highly. "I would like to try that." He murmured appreciatively, feeling once more like a pup being given something he didn't deserve. "I want to believe it is Him, but I don't know what He feels like to know for sure."

"Speech"