Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
10-03-2021, 02:49 AM

“I will not relax my morals, my love. Leave the poor rabbits out of it, please.” She said to him, keeping her voice as gentle as she could. “I will settle for mixing it with blood and skin discards for now, and treat patients with the remedies I already have made up, until we know more. Will that satisfy you?” She said, understanding his concern. She wouldn’t promise not to test it on herself in the future, but there was not yet a dire need to do so. She could give him this.

As for the topic of God - She nodded her head. “Then let’s give this a go” she said, getting to her paws, and ushering the much larger wolf gently out of her hot house. It was only a few steps to get to her apothecary. It was lucky she had spent most of her time collecting, drying, preserving, and crafting herbs. She would have enough stock to last them a little while. She moved through the apothecary and grabbed what she needed. “From what I understand, when God wishes himself understood, you will know his touch.” she encouraged him. Despite her atheist view, her son had taken to believing in the Abraxas religion.

She took him and the things she had collected and placed into her satchel out of the small building, and up the hill. Moving to an out of the way spot in the pack lands where wolves weren’t likely to venture too closely. “Alright, here looks good. Place yourself in a comfortable seating position that you can hold for a time, and close your eyes.” she instructed him.

"Speech"