ardent

The dinner bell

Nuka

gems
size
build
player
08-09-2013, 04:54 PM

Nuka shrugged when the man spoke about his situation sucking, it did but he didn't think too much about it, there was nothing he could do to fix or bring back his family. So why should he linger and feel sad about it? Nuka ha a whole life ahead of him, he could mold it to whatever made him happy. But when he brought up his mate and pups the boy suddenly felt sad. He stopped gnawing on the leg of the animal, thinking as Greed explained what happened then said that nature was cruel. ?That is really sad, I'm sorry.? He said softly, looking at the man briefly before looking down at the leg in front of him.

He shook his head, cleared his throat and stood up, tail waving behind him. ?Can I hangout with you Greed? I have nowhere I have to be and no family, we could team up.? He asked with a large toothy grin. Nuka was all alone in this big world, he had family or friends, had no permanent home, just walked around and slept where ever it was warm. It would be nice traveling with somebody, would be less lonely.

Speech
Thought
Others

Awesome table by Shelby <3