Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-03-2021, 04:24 PM

Taking a moment to gaze off into the distance, his body relaxed for a moment. His mind wandered to places he didn't normally allow himself to go, but being alone gave him more time to ponder. With eyes half-closed and nose twitching, his ears alerted him to the opponent who entered not far off. It wasn't long before the long-legged skeletal appearing female approached him. As she wasted no time in her gait, Gilgamesh quickly gave her fur a shake and turned so that he was more squared to her body.

The way she chattered at him made his chin tilt slightly. Taken aback by her forwardness and wild eyes, he simply nodded in response. Wanting to take this one by surprise, he rolled his shoulders and shifted his weight a few times as he assessed his new challenger. While she was thin and limber, she wasn't much smaller than him and might prove a challenge. In the next second, he had made his decision.

Lunging forward with paws digging into the dirt, Gil reached out with snapping jaws. Attempting to take her by surprise, he twisted his body upon closing the gap. Rocking from one side of his body to the other, he leaned into her right side with his weight in hopes of knocking her off balance.

Gilgamesh vs Medusa for Spar
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Skills: Intermediate Intellectual & Advanced Fighter

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him