Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-03-2021, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2021, 05:14 PM by Theory. Edited 1 time in total.)

Thalia rolled away and began to slowly go through the motions of waking up. The sudden rush of cold air that filled the space where her warmth was once pressed close caused Theo to frown almost involuntarily. Come back to me, she wanted to say. Don't leave my side yet. Theory stood up and stretched, long and low. A cold breeze came again off the sea, followed shortly by a gust of strange and unseasonably warm air. She blinked a few times in rapid succession. Had she imagined that? "We're awake because... well," she paused, shuffling her paws in the sand. "It's morning. Or it should be." How could she explain this in a way that didn't make her sound completely insane? "Every morning at first light, without fail, my eyes spring open. I've kept the same schedule for so long, my body knows it better than my mind ever could. Despite what it looks like, it must be morning."

She stared out over the wind-tossed ocean. Another balmy breeze floated towards her, kissing her cheeks and nose. Out over the bay, small stars flickered into life, hanging suspended just above the water. No, not stars... They began to wink in and out of existence, moving at a leisurely pace across the water. "That's not possible. It's winter?" she murmured, the questioning tone hanging at the end of her sentence. "Are those fireflies?"

"speech"