Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
10-03-2021, 06:01 PM

Modesty didn’t think the bugs were being mean, it was probably mean that she had trapped them in her humid, slobbery maw, but at least she didn’t think that she had accidentally crushed any to death. That would have been heartbreaking and tasted really bad, if the lingering bitterness on her tongue was anything to go by.

His threats to tell her mother had her ears turning back. Her eyes widened to show the whites as she gasped, mockingly affronted. “You wouldn’t dare! Besides, you know it’d be all your fault right?” She teased, bumping a shoulder to her companion before leaping forward to collect his face with her tail. She laughed as she bounded forward towards the glowing blue light. She kinda wished whatever was down here doing that had been in the cave she had explored with Jynn.

The ground was getting soft underfoot and she noticed the floor was carpeted with moss. The cave was growing brighter by the second and when she lifted her eyes again, she froze, her bottom jaw dropping in awe. Wow, She breathed out, moving ever so slightly to the side to make room for Gil. Her tail began to wave and her eyes reflected the many glowing fungi ahead. “I wonder what’d happen if I licked one?!” Of course she wouldn’t… probably… maybe. She knew better than to go sticking strange plants in her mouth, that hadn’t come from her mother anyway...

“Speech”

We are the jack-o-lanterns in July setting fire to the sky