gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Kristen

The Ooze Participant
10-03-2021, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2021, 06:17 PM by Kiyo. Edited 1 time in total.)

It seemed the man had the same thoughts in mind, agreeing with her statement to not touch them. She gave a nod in approval. He explained that he’d been there before and hadn’t seen them glow as they were and her head tilted to the side, her ghostly silver gaze looking down at the plants with even more curiosity. It really was odd that they would begin to glow out of nowhere. She’d never experienced anything like it, and, it seemed, neither had her company.

He asked her what might have caused them to glow, likely noting her pack and outing her as a healer. Aki and Yui busied themselves making camp, setting up bedding from their own packs and beginning to garner sticks for a fire to stave off any cold that may have threatened to move in. “I’m not sure, to be honest. I don’t believe I’ve heard of a plant suddenly beginning to glow when it had not previously. Perhaps there is something in the dirt, or in the water?” she suggested, suddenly eyeing the oasis’ water warily. After all, the plants had to pull from somewhere. Then, she jolted, suddenly aware she had not yet introduced herself. “My apologies, where are my manners? My name is Hattori Kiyo, though please call me Kiyo,” she said, offering a low bow of her antlered head.

"Speech"