Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
10-04-2021, 05:23 AM

He chuckled in response as she leaped forward, her tail wrapping delicately around his muzzle. A new blaze spread across his face for a moment as he stood still, frozen by the warmth in his body. Shaking his head quickly in an attempt to clear it, he eyed the fireflies carefully that followed her down into the cavern. Were they really fireflies? Cautious with his footing as he set off to make sure she didn't wander far without him, Gil quickly took his place beside her.

Everything around them appeared to cast a sickly but bright glow. Mushrooms and other fungi popped up randomly around the rocks even though the air felt dry. Looking down at the thick moss beneath his paws, he could have sworn he saw it move ever so slightly. Perturbed by the living room they had found themselves in, his eyes shot over to Modesty who was eyeing a particularly bright mushroom. His ears fell back a moment as she questioned what would happen if she licked it.

Half of him wanted to tell her not to because what if it killed her? The other half of him wanted to dare her to do it. What really could happen just from licking it? A devil on the right shoulder and an angel on the left, both whispering in his ears as for the first time in his life, he had to actually make an ethical decision. "Guess there's only one way to find out," Gil whispered softly in a mischievous tone. He took the first step toward the strange-looking fungi that glowed just like that of the strange fireflies that buzzed around them. Leaning down, he stuck out his tongue and let it run over the top of the mushroom.

A horrendous bitter taste instantly covered his tongue. Scrunching up his face in distaste, he shook his head fervently, hoping that somehow the spores would fling off of his tongue. "Not a good idea," he rumbled, his tongue sticking out between his teeth as he tried to talk. If he died now, at least he wouldn't feel bad for letting her do it. If they both died, well, maybe someone would come across their bodies and assume they'd died in each other's arms. How Romeo and Juliet of them.

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him