size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lioness

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-04-2021, 08:09 AM

He listened intently as Aurielle bestowed him his rank, officially accepting him into Valhalla's fold, and his dark face nodded in understanding when she explained the rank of Mist was not the highest in the Shadow Circle. He was completely fine with that, he did not want hand out, he wanted to prove himself worthy of the rank. Again he nodded in agreement when she told him his rank should be kept to himself and only to the highest ranking individuals, and to everyone else he was a hunter and a fighter. For know, unless she told him otherwise, he would not make mention of his true rank around anyone but her, not even her son or mate. "Thank you Spirit, I will not let you down." he rumbled with a bowed head before lifting it once again.

His oceanic eyes glowed with determination and intent when she gave him his first mission, his body leaning forward slightly as he listened to every word. And even though it sounded like this mission would not be for some time, his chest still filled with excitement and eagerness. His eyes then narrowed subtly as he caught the change in her voice when she mentioned the name Recluse and he gave a curt nod and burned the name into his memory. He did not know what this individual did to earn Aurielle's ire but he had a feeling it had to be something horrendous if it caused such a tone in this kind woman. "I will not forget the name." he assured her.

Then the tension passed and he followed her gaze down to his parchment and the unsteady shapes he had created. He chuckled at her comment about opposable thumbs. "I will not lie and say i have not been jealous of Ardyn on more than one occasion for his useful thumbs." He lifted his eyes to met Aurielle's with a warm smile. He liked Ardyn very much and considered him one of his best friends. He was actually hoping to show the younger male his pawmanship once he got a little better.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

Drachen has a female Red-Tailed Hawk companion named Enzi that is always with him unless otherwise stated