An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Shelby

How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSamhain 2022LegendaryPride - DemisexualTeacher
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3VengeanceCritical Fail!Ice Bridge Explorer1K
10-04-2021, 12:00 PM

Briar glanced back toward Lia when she saw the movement from the other woman out of the corner of her eye, watching as she picked a dandelion and blew the fluffs it held free. An awed grin pulled across her lips as she watched the glowing fluffs pull a brighter glow for a moment, scattering into the air and rivaling the mysterious fireflies in the way they created points of light all through the air before they started to fade and blink out of existence again. It was all so beautiful and even though she had no idea why any of this was happening she was enjoying it. It reminded her of the glowing beach she had visited with Artorias during one of their last nights together before she and Lia returned to the Armada, but this was even brighter of a glow and spanned a whole range of iridescent hues.

She leaned into Lia's side happily as she looked up and watched the fireflies for a while longer. She supposed their herb hunting trip was a bit derailed for the night, but this was an even better discovery in her book. "I'm glad you were here to share this with," she said, looking at Lia with a smile, her tail wagging gently. She nodded back toward the Armada borders behind them and added, "We should probably be getting back. I wonder if any of this is happening back around the den." She turned to lead the way back toward home then, keeping an eye out for any more of the fireflies along the way.

"Briar Zeitgeist Fatalis"