Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Kristen

UnderachieverOverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Ooh La LaSnake EyesCritical Block!
By the skin of my teethThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-04-2021, 04:58 PM

It wasn’t much longer after his arrival that Lament followed, donning his gloves and bracer and with companions in tow. His own heartbeat sped up once again, pounding so loud in his ears that he worried the older man would hear it. He was quick to set himself in the ring and Takeshi followed suit, his companions stepping in right behind him. He took comfort in their presence, knowing they would do all they could for their master because they knew how important this was for him. They had his back always.

It wasn’t a moment later that Lament rushed forward, his forelegs swiping out to claw at his shoulder and Takeshi barely dodged, still suffering a set of light scratches that made him clench his jaw. The scratches burned, but they were the last thing on his mind. He turned while his foe was still close by, lunging with jaws gaping in an attempt to grab his scruff and drag him down. Takeshi, while beneath a year of age, was already the same size as the man and has extra weight on him. Hopefully his efforts wouldn’t prove fruitless.

Takeshi vs Lament for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Heavy
Offensive Battle Accessory: Reinforced tiger claws
Companion 1: Akita, Male - Battle
Companion 2: Japanese serow, Female - Battle
Mutation 1: Ram horns - Offensive
Mutation 2: Scales - Defensive
Mutation 3: Scales - Defensive
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Intermediate Hunter

"Takeshi Ani Oritsu Abraxas"