An icon representing the specialty Tactician Tactician

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dikui

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Double MasterSnake Eyes
Mammoth HunterCritical Fail!Pride - Lesbian1K
10-04-2021, 04:59 PM

Avantika got up, scraping her wet paws on the raft. She'd forgotten to stand up once Kaata started pulling the ropes. She hoped that that wouldn't make such a poor first impression. She wasn't going to disappoint Art.

He confirmed that yes, he was Chimera, the King of Fenmyre. But then he also said that not many women came to this place. What did that mean? While Avantika probably wouldn't call herself such, she was relatively naive and new to the darker parts of the world. She couldn't even begin to guess at what went on in Fenmyre. Still, the statement knocked her nervousness up a level, though she hid it. "I am Avantika Carpathius, Templar of the Hallows." she answered with a small smile of politeness more than joy. "If you don't mind taking the time to show me around, there might be a possibility for an alliance between our packs." She laid her satchel down between them. "I've come with a gift of wine, as payment for your time."

"Speech"

Avantika is prone to panic attacks. Keep in mind when roleplaying with her.
Her companions, a female sharp-shinned hawk named Kaata and a black-thighed falconet named Kit can be assumed to always be close by unless otherwise stated.