Expert Fighter (210)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Overachiever
Snake EyesCritical Observation!1KCritical Hit!
10-04-2021, 11:53 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2021, 11:55 PM by Tyrfing. Edited 2 times in total.)

There was something particularly odd going on with this night, and the ones that had past recently. A normal yearling may be afraid at whatever omen the strange blue fireflies and streaking stars ahead might allude to, but Tyrfing was not typically one who knew fear. Besides, the only winter in his memory was equally as crazy, with giant monsters who towered above even the tallest wolves and weather patterns that he couldn't hardly remember. Maybe winters were always weird - and until someone told him otherwise, he'd continue to assume it was some sort of touch from the Gods and wander through it with curiosity.

He'd caught sight of Dagrun headed out past the range and followed her as stealthily as the training hunter could manage. His faithful companion had other ideas, having nearly flown into a cluster of too-bright too-blue fireflies the hummingbird had turned tail and disappeared back into the safety of the pack lands. Dagrun seemed slightly spooked, and Fin knew immediately how to best take advantage of the situation. He slid up behind the trunk of a bare tree, hiding himself while his extra-toed paws smushed between them a ball of snow. When Dagrun wasn't looking, he tossed the thing as best as his clumsy cat paws could manage and hoped it landed in her general direction. For extra oomph, he whispered a very spooky "OoooooOOOOoooOh!" From behind the tree.

"Speech"

table art by nightauctor

[Image: Tyrfing_Chibi1.png]
Tyrfing has feline paws (with an extra toe on each foot), small horns, and amethyst saber fangs. These features may not be visible on all his art.
He has a black-chinned hummingbird companion named Coach and a mini emperor penguin named Private, and unless otherwise stated, assume the hummingbird is with him at all times.