size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze Participant
10-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Barenziah called to the silent boy from the clouds, a sign that something was afoot. She had just enough light of day left to see both brother and a sister take off over the border headed towards the groves of the orchard. Ysmir, still feeling like he needed to save face after losing so badly in Ashen’s tournament, followed curiously after his two siblings. Or rather, took the long way around so he could meet them there. The silent boy was quiet with vocals and fleet of foot. The light snow helped dampen the sounds of his paws as he kept a steady pace alone. The gyrfalcon was much better suited for the daylight and Krah… Well who knew where that troublemaker had gotten off to.

Ysmir was quite struck by the state of the moon as well when its light rose to bathe the dormant forest. The conundrum put the young man on edge as he slowly found his way to where he could see Fin behind a tree and Dag up ahead. Ysmir wouldn’t give his brother’s hiding spot away, besides he was far too distracted by the blue fireflies that he just noticed were dancing in the frozen forest.
Ysmir is mostly mute, he also has a Gyrfalcon named Barenziah and an Arctic Fox called Krah who are likely nearby.