Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Derby Winner1KPride - BisexualDouble MasterAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Wordy
10-06-2021, 05:54 AM

The question he posed to her made her pause a moment in their walk. Would she have submitted the loner information to her superior? A quiet hum vibrated her throat as she quickly picked up her pace to follow Drachen. "Well, I suppose not," she chirped, hesitant in her words, "I mean if it is just one loner along the edge that didn't try to cross and didn't stay long, I wouldn't want to worry anyone." Maybe she was being too nice. Maybe it was more the fact that she didn't want to bother anyone. Flicking her ears back a moment, she returned the gentle smile he shot her way. Of course, he was being nice and helping her, so if her answer was indeed wrong, she was sure he'd let her know.

For a while, their silence dredged on in a friendly sort of way. They picked their way around the border, spreading their scents and watching the treeline. Thankfully, the day had gone on peacefully until Drachen brought up a rather squeamish topic for her. A loud gulp resounded in her at Drachen's mention of a bear. "A-are large predators really such a threat around here?" Audra spoke quietly, her eyes slightly widened at the thought of them coming across such a large beast. "I, uh, am really more of a healer, not quite the defender. Cairo has taught me some, but I have no real practice," she was embarrassed to admit it, but also wouldn't lie. Courage and bravery were not assets in her personality.

A  U  D  R  A

audra's companions are to be assumed next to her unless stated otherwise