gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
10-06-2021, 12:58 PM
Venom shook her head as Plague warned her that this would be no unbiased opinion. She wanted to feel better about herself and her decision, and Plague was one of the very few that were allowed to see this weakness within her. He said everything she needed to hear and more. That at least, for him, their once sister’s exile was a relief. Maybe her being gone truly was a weight off the pack. Like she’d tried to accuse Venom of being a back seat leader, she was just riding on her bloodlines. ”Thank you, Plague.” She told him softly as she reached up to kiss his cheek. She needed her brother more than he realized.

They didn’t dwell on her insecurities, the future was what she really wanted to hear about. Plague revealed a grin over his pale features and a slight chuckle as she expressed her wishes. He agreed with her sentiment, and surprisingly enough went on to explain the length he had gone to. Venom sharped her gaze and gave him a pointed look as he mentioned taking a few lives to free this slave girl of his. She had been fully freed and there was no guarantee that she would be willing to bear his puppies. Plague seemed to have held out hope, so Venom raised her brows curiously.

”Can I do anything to help… convince.. her?” Venom asked with a raised brow. Curious and eager to offer her services as Empress. Plague’s husband was far too kind a soul to be alright with forcing this on the poor girl. Though Venom would have kept any secret Plague needed her to.
[Image: ven-sig.png]