size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Xarae

Pride - PansexualSamhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
10-06-2021, 06:16 PM
It was strange, to be talking with a horse. But he seemed so kind. "Yes, I've used watercress before in various ways. I'm just awfully curious about this special, shining one." Fable resisted every urge to lean over and lick the brightly glowing plant. If something bad happened because of it, she'd surely never hear the end of it. But just a little taste couldn't hurt, right? She stared long and hard at the scrap of greenery (or was it blue-ery?) as Taliesyn laid down before her. "I got terribly lost in some thick mist," she admitted, finding herself a little relieved that he confirmed her suspicions about strange happenings. "It wasn't like anything I've ever seen - so thick, I couldn't see inches in front of my nose!" Fable blew out a short breath of frustration. Stumbling up the peak had been exhausting. Taking a moment to observe the surrounding land, she spotted the dark peak of Mount Volkan in the distance. She was a bit far from home.

"Oh, yes! My aunt is the alpha. Theory. I have a feeling you haven't met, because I sure think she'd tell me about you," she said with a laugh. "So you live in Valhalla? Amongst only wolves? Or are there others like you among their ranks?" Fable couldn't resist following up with a question. Valhalla was so far away from Abaven - and the recent cold season so, so long - that she'd never seen the pack lands of their allies. If she was that far from home, she was sure to get an earful about it by the time she made it back. Hopefully the mist, and the moon, and the strange glowing plants would abate by the time she picked her way down this mountain.