size
Medium
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-07-2021, 01:05 AM
She looked over at Iho and saw his close inspection of the crystal. She screwed up her nose at the little shiny thing in his paw. How it got into his leg, she didn’t want to know. Maybe one of those funny fireflies had stuck it there, or it was something the coyote had done… Either way, it was messed up and she wasn’t sure she wanted to mess with whatever forces were at play any longer.

Not that she was so worried now. Not as she had been. Here, she was curled up against Iho, feeling safe and warm. The bad feelings that had driven her from her den were kept at bay by the familiar blue of his eyes. They hadn’t dared sleep over before now, but Kitsune couldn’t imagine leaving…

She snuggled against the paw he draped over her, rubbing her growing horn against it, before leaning her cheek against the part of his arm that she could reach. “Yeah, me neither.” Which was why she was going to stay here until the sun rose, and hope she didn’t get into trouble. “I couldn’t sleep, I just had this weird feeling in my gut.” She explained.

"Speech"