Large
build
Heavy
player
Lioness

The Ooze Participant
10-07-2021, 09:36 AM
Laoise Adravendi

Lee's studying of the heavens was cut short when an unfamiliar voice broke the silence of the moor and the bridled girl turned her russet face towards the sound. It belonged to a small female colored in earthen tones and Lee's head tilted to the side as a guilty look passed over her features as she tried to remember who this was. It was only a breath later that she remembered that her brother had brought someone in recently and Cairo was giving them lessons. Lee's dark nostrils flared as she took in the other woman's scent just to be sure and smiled warmly when she caught the scent of Cairo on her pelt and even the faint scent one of Valhalla's hunters, Drachen. "It is... I have never seen anything like it. Not even my mom." Lee replied, stepping closer to the other girl, happy to have some company as she caught sight of blue orbs she had never seen before wink in and out of existence across the terrain. Her charcoal tail waves a few times softly at her heels as she turn her attention back to the smaller female. "I'm Laoise, by the way. But you can call me Lee. Ardyn is my brother, I think you met him already if I remember right." her warm voice floated in the air between them, small clouds of condensation forming with each breath form the cold night air.

Lee waited to hear the girl's name but a soft gasp left her lips as her eyes flicked to the area behind the other she-wolf. "That fox is glowing!" she said, staring in awe. It was nothing strange to Laoise to see a creature glowing as her own mother gave off a glow but this fox looked almost see through with the glow seemingly floating off its body like mist. The creature must have herd her gasp because it turned its face toward her and settled its pupil-less eyes on the pair of wolves. Lee took a step forward and started to bare her teeth in warning but something about the fox did not seem threatening. Lee tilted her head to the side as she stared at the fox and the creatures mimicked the movement. "I.... I don't think it wants to hurt us..." Lee said, not taking her eyes off the almost spectral fox just in case that changed, but Lee did not get the feeling that it was hostile.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Labhair an Sean-Teanga." ---- "Hear" ---- Think