size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
10-07-2021, 04:13 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn marveled at the moss as Audra further explained their uses. She had no idea and it was fascinating to learn about. "Cool! I saw a healer in Fireside that carried a pack on his back. He stuffed all kinds of things in there." She'd often thought about trying to find a pack like that for herself, though not really for healing materials but more for the random shinies and baubles she might find on her journey's and also some food and other useful items.

Jynn burst out laughing as Audra took a piece of moss and put it on her head while pretending to be a monster. "Eeek!" Jynn yelled, pretending to run as she bounced ahead on the trail. Her voice echoed oddly on the walls and she slowed her pace. It was now getting to the point where it was almost pitch black again. Jynn tried to focus on keeping the conversation going to keep her mind of the spookiness of the cave. "Do you have anyone in mind you'd prank out of curiosity? I can't decide between a pirate I know and the serious Fireside healer. He could use some lightening up."

11/20