size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
10-07-2021, 07:25 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn grinned and nodded. "Nope, not a rat at all! Just a cute gray wolf! Ow!" Jynn winced as she snagged her back right thigh on a clump of brambles. She tipped her head upside down to assess the situation for a moment before she carefully placed her paw back down on the ground. "Name's Jynn. Nice to meet you." Jynn took a few more careful steps forward, using her long legs to slip through the brambles. "Yea, I'm in the same boat unfortunately. Wish I had something to cut the brambles with." How many times had she wished for a pack of some sort? She needed to make this happen. Granted it would be just another thing that could get caught on brambles but at least she could carry supplies with her. "I think if we head to the left here we should be closer to the edge."