Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
10-07-2021, 07:48 PM

Gossamer fell and Mortis ran to intercept the assailant. Everything was moving so quickly and before she knew it she was at Gossamer's side, dragging her large child away from the continuing fight and beginning the basic first aid assessment she was trained in. The knowledge that her daughter was alive and that she would seem to stay that way brought a choked sob to Zee's throat and she took a moment to merely hold the girl and feel her strong heartbeat. Her face would be scarred forever, but the intruder had not managed any further permanent damage.

It felt like mere seconds of comfort had passed before Mortis' heavy frame hit the ground and Zee looked up in surprise at the sound. He lay crumpled with his burned wings outstretched and she felt her heart seem to stop as she stared down blankly at her defeated heir. She could not take long to absorb the result before Pyralis seemed to be moving - ready to saunter away from the pack she'd intruded upon, burned and attacked.

Zee peeled reluctantly away from her unconscious children to meet Pyralis with tooth and claw. The alpha had not considered returning to combat since her capture so many seasons ago, but the anxiety and trauma was momentarily shoved aside by the raw rage of a mother who'd watched two of her children harmed. She threw herself at the older, taller woman with her head tucked, her thorn-wrapped horns aiming to jab violently into the pirate.

"Speech"

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.