Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-31-2013, 01:07 PM

Well, had my birth pack not been wiped out, I would have become it?s Alpha, according to a source. The Alpha female, also my aunt, was barren, unable to bring heirs. My brother Cormalin had been chosen to become Beta and I was chosen to be trained as an Alpha, though I leaned toward my mother?s Craft. Still, I went through the rigorous training of a warrior, as all wolves in the pack were required, and the Alpha took me out to see the land, and to teach me the finer points of honor and leadership. His icy eyes widened in surprise. Erani had been trained as a warrior? No wonder they were able to connect so easily. She was an elder healer and warrior. Who would've thought. I think my birth Alpha would have liked you. You?re a promising young wolf, and it seems you might just have a big role to play in averting disaster, even at the cost of a father. The fact that you?d be willing to break that vow to protect your pack proves your potential. The smile that had curled his inky jowls suddenly disappeared, his features becoming serious and unreadable. Yes, he would sacrifice his loyalty to his father to ensure that the wolves who had come under his care would not be affected by his self-ish choices. He just sincerely hoped that it would never come to that. He had come here to live with his father because he wanted to give the pale ghost a chance, to try and get to know him, but if his father continued doing what he was doing, he feared that wouldn't be able to happen.

So, what do you think of Valhalla, from what all you've heard? Erani had stopped walking, having settled down in the snow once again. Taurig imitated her, bringing his larger mass to halt before hers, haunches folding beneath him as he settled down in the snow, icy gaze riveted her azure one. From meeting you and Seraphine, I would have to say that Valhalla has to be a very well respected pack among these lands. Were I a simple rogue with no family or home, I would've come to your borders to ask for acceptance. Your pack reminds me so much of my birth pack, and you of my mother miss Erani.... He trailed off, his thoughts revolving around his mother for the moment. How was she fairing? Right in this moment, he was beginning to think that coming to Alacritis perhaps hadn't been such a good idea. But it was too late now. There wasn't really a going back now. He would have to stick through it and see that he kept his word.

Talk like this