size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 21K
10-08-2021, 06:43 PM

TIME IS A BUTTERFLY, I'M RIPPING OFF WINGS

The two-toned male lumbered closer, the subtle vibrations of each step felt through the ground. That one gold eye stayed open just a touch, until the male settled down a foot or two away. Then he returned to lounging in front of the fire, watching it flicker against he backs of his eyelids while he warmed up. "Chimera, King of Fenmyre," the man rumbled the introduction with the begrudging sort of formality that spoke of a man who was not well acquainted with the intricacies of social niceties. Which was decidedly unusual for royalty, since they tended to make their livelihood with honeyed words and carefully chosen speeches. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing, the dark brute was far from the most pleasant sort himself. "Poe Mendacium, King of this fire." he replied with a hint of wryness in his deep voice, though his expression remained curiously blank. There was a brief moment of silence, punctuated by a thoughtful hum that came from deep in the King's chest. "The storm, but mostly exhaustion. A nights rest before a long trek would be ideal." he admitted finally, to which the titan bobbed his head lightly in understanding. There was no use fighting the swells when one's body was already battered from a long day's work. The warmth from the fire was beginning to settle deeper into his bones as it spread up his thick limbs, and lull his mind into a dangerous sense of calm. He was alone with a strange man, and he had yet to decide whether the stranger was trustworthy enough to doze off beside.

"And you? This obviously isn't your home. Exploring?" the King questioned, and Poe could not quite bring himself to offer up the courtesy of opening his eyes to address it. Instead, he inclined his heavy skull slightly towards the man to acknowledge both his question and his presence, and chuckled quietly. "What gave it away?" he retorted, this time with a tiny grin toying at the corners of his inky lips. "I noticed the place just as the storm was rolling in, but I didn't realize how quickly the weather would turn, so now I'm waiting out the worst of it so I can properly explore." he said with a small shrug of his burly shoulders. There wasn't much else to it, and he certainly wasn't up to anything interesting. No, he was simply a bored beast wandering about in search of something to occupy his attention from one moment to the next. And now that some of the chill had been washed away by the flickering flames, and the dampness was slowly easing from his thick coat, he could focus on a new source of entertainment.

"Were you hunting for supplies? Or perhaps a new addition to your collection, King of Fenmyre? You certainly smell like a man with his paws full." tact was not Poe's strong suit, though he was certainly skilled enough with words to get his point across. Satiating his own curiosity about the strange man who smelled like a veritable buffet of women was the easiest path to passing some of the time until the storm passed, and perhaps he could convince the King to take a walk on the wild side. Take a risk with something that might be outside of his usual desires. Poe was bored, and fucking Chimera, King of Fenmyre, would certainly be a fun waste of time.

SPEECH || actions || OTHERS

POE IS RATED M, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT HE IS PRONE TO ALL MANNER OF VIOLENCE AND CRUELTY.
NONE OF THIS REFLECTS HOW VIRGIL FEELS ABOUT YOU OR YOUR CHARACTER, PROMISE!