size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Treat 2019
10-08-2021, 06:51 PM

"You spooked it! I was gonna get it that time." He nearly jumped out of his skin when a voice spoke up, and he turned to find one of his younger supposed siblings standing there. He was still recovering from his surprise when the kid said he was colorful enough to belong to this odd night...yeah...odd night indeed. "Jesus christ kid, you about gave me a heart attack! You were hunting that thing? I wouldn't put it in my mouth, for all we know it could be poisonous!" He exclaimed as he finally managed to find his voice.

He sighed and took a deep breath to try and calm his racing heart. "I'm Ares Saxe. And by the looks of it, you're a younger Saxe, hm? I guess I took after my mom more than I did the old man, but I'm still very much related to you. So pipsqueak, what's your name and why are you intent on trying to catch one of those weird mice?" Granted, the kid wasn't by any means small, but Ares used it as more a term of endearment than anything. He turned his gaze back to where the mouse had been, only to find three more in its place. All three were looking at both of them, and he was slightly unnerved at the way they sat there and stared. Usually, mice were skittish and preferred to hide from them...but not these ones. "Can't tell if they're mocking us, or just being creeps and staring. What's even up with that?"

"Speech"