gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-08-2021, 09:56 PM

The other wolf must have found the mark she was aiming for, as the creature seemed torn between trying to take out her throat and swinging around to attack the other wolf. As its strength began to wane, the Carpathius girl considered going for the monster's throat but its neck was far too thick, even for her jaws to gain a decent purchase. As it fell, the fireflies moved in and mismatched eyes narrowed in concern. What on earth was going on around here? She didn't have long to consider however, now the terrifying beast was down, the adrenaline that had been keeping her upright fled and her leg pulled up to her chest with a whimper. Her muzzle burned and her eyes watered. What the fuck had she been thinking?

A glance to her companion told her he wasn't exactly in much better shape than she was. The iron-tinted scent of blood filled the air, lower notes of whatever the fuck that thing had been lingering as more and more glowing bugs came to land upon the carcass. It was almost as if she could feel the judgement of those thousands of tiny eyes weighing her down. "I-uh... Thanks, I guess." She offered to the blood-soaked mottled man, wincing as her piss-poor attempt at a smile pulled on the open wounds across her face. "I'm Daphne, I guess the least I can do is offer to patch you up huh? Let's get outta here before those weirdos... take offence or something." She tipped her head toward the fireflies, and then turning to return to the hollowed-out tree she had her small stash of belongings tucked into. It was a bit of a walk, and no doubt Pandora would ream her out when she got there. But she was sure she had something to at least take the edge off.

I could use some friends for a change

-2037/2500-
Daphne’s memories have been taken by fireflies in a trenchcoat
[Image: Daphne-Chibi1.png][Image: crossfitdaph.png]