size
Medium
build
Light
player
bones

The Ooze Participant
10-09-2021, 10:01 AM
The word 'cart' was not one that Mud was familiar with, though from context she imagined a rather large bag of sorts. However, if it were a bag made of skins, how could it carry fire without burning? She was perplexed by the mental image and looked up at Audra. Her eyes were wide and her ears were slightly down, her expression bewildered. "You say they carry fire on a... cart? What is the definition, cart?" She asked, her common tongue slipping just slightly. The mental image was making her a little wary; fire was a sacred thing, after all.

She let a rare smile flash at Audra's upbeat tone. Yes, it was good that yarrow was so plentiful. She used it constantly, for all the aches and pains of the swamp wolves. "It is fortunate that yarrow is so abundant, though it seems to be as abundant as its medicinal uses." For a moment she considered the thought - perhaps Lorwan Lorkane had such thoughts while spreading the seeds of each plant throughout the world. The thought would be something she would meditate on that night, for sure.

Audra mentioned she needed willow bark and lavender. Mud used them frequently as well, but her stores were adequate. She nodded to the girl. "I see. Lavender, I do so enjoy the scent, do you?" Mud was not a social creature but to talk about plants, she could drone on forever. "Lavender is also pleasing to gaze upon, especially with the light of a fire. The purple hues seem to glow in an ethereal way," She mused, thinking back to the last time she prepared lavender to dry. "I am sure you will find adequate amounts of what you seek, and perhaps more." She nodded, pleased with herself. "If I may inquire, are you a healer for a local pack in this area?" She asked, curiosity getting the best of her.