An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Shelby

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterPride - Demisexual
10-09-2021, 05:28 PM

Gwynevere looked around as everyone started to chime in with their claims of what they could work on or where they would like to decorate. Duncan volunteered for tables, Avantika for windows, Serenity mentioned getting some rugs, and Sota offered the area around the doorway. She nodded in agreement to all of it and added in for herself, "I'll help you bring some rugs down, Serenity, and then I can help with getting things hung over the doorframes and windows, Sota and Tika." It seemed like everyone naturally found their own thing and the tasks got delegated really easily which she was thankful for. A leader and director she was not, but she was more than happy to lend a paw where it was needed. She pointed out some supplies that had been gathered so far and told them, "The other healers gathered some flowers we can use and I brought this roll of fabric down. Maybe you can use the fabric to drape across the tables, Duncan? I think there might be some more bowls and vessels in the storage room if any of you want to go look and see if there's some we can use to make arrangements in."

Once everyone had their tasks that they could divide and conquer on, she slipped away with Serenity to go gather a few of the long rugs that were laid out in the corridors upstairs. They could easily use them in the dining hall for the event and then put them back when they were done. She helped Serenity roll each of them up and then once they were rolled they could each carry one down across their backs. Unrolling them between the tables was just as easy and she had to admit that it did bring a nice bit of color to the space and dampen a bit of the echo the large room tended to have.

"Gwynevere Carpathius"