size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
10-09-2021, 07:22 PM
Why was he out here on his own? First he was sure when Bowen wasn’t with him she was likely with Artorias and a part of him wasn’t sure he was ready to see them together so he didn’t go after her. More importantly, ”I didn’t think I would see it here.” He admitted softly. They hadn’t been so far away when he’d seen the glowing rabbit, but still a part of his mind had believed they wouldn’t be followed here in pack lands, where they were safe. The man agreed that he was uneasy as well, whatever it was that followed him here wasn’t natural, and no one had seen it before.

Before he could reply the wind picked up exponentially. There was a chill that struck right through his bones and Haiku wasn’t sure he wanted to remain here beyond the castle walls any longer. ”I don’t think we should be out here.” Haiku whispered as he lowered his head into a defensive position as the spectral wolf formed before them. Its piercing eyes like nothing the boy had ever seen. He was frozen there by its ice blue gaze.

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby